Allegro ~ Cheerful & Lively
... and that describes our classes! Each weekly Music Together® class offers a dozen songs and rhythmic rhymes, including fingerplays, smalll- and large- movement activitie, and instrument play. Our teachers present these fun musical experiences in ways that are informal, non-performance-oriented, and developmentally appropriate for children, and accessible to grown-ups -regardless of their own musical ability.
Fall / Winter / Spring Tuition: Register for Winter today!
First Child: $165.00; Second child/sibling: $95; Sibling 9 months and younger are free. *3% early bird discount before December 16. Magic code: Lukey Click on the blue button to register:
2017 Holiday Class:
$15 per family, per class. Take as many classes as you like! Click on the red button to register:
Mixed Age classes
Music Together Worldwide follows the recommendations of child development researchers, grouping children of a variety of ages in one class. This approach fosters natural, family-style learning where younger children enjoy watching and imitating older ones; older children learn by leading younger ones; and adults are happy because the children in the family can go to class together.
Each child participates at his or her own developmental level in singing, moving, chanting, listening, observing, and exploring musical instruments. We welcome the whole family to join in this important family music experience, and any caregiver—parents, grandparents, nanny—can bring the child(ren) to class.
Each semester includes:
- A new song collection every fall, winter, and spring for three years, presentaing a rich tonal and rhythmic mix, as well as a range of musical styles from lyrical to jazz and music from around the world.
- New professional recording with songs, rhythmic rhymes, instrumental play-alongs, and tonal and rhythmic patterms.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to help you make music together at home, piano line and guitar chords & chart.
- 2 booklet guides: Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically, and Infants in Mixed Age Classes, and the musical development chart, Growing and Learning with Music Together.
- Access to the Family Music Zone, an enriching online resource for the current collection.