Join us for the Drum Song Collection this Winter!
January 11 ~ March 16 on Friday and Saturday mornings
This upcoming session, your little ones will love jumping and hiding in "John the Rabbit" and "Sneak and Peek". You'll all be mesmerized by the beautiful lullaby "Arrorro mi nino" and enjoy the catchy rhythms of "Jim Jam Drummer." In addition to 9+ weekly classes over 9 weeks (+2 make ups), TUITION includes one CD and a digital access code, for home and on the go. Also a colorful illustrated family songbook, and resources with bonus music-making ideas to try at home. NEW families receive the booklet Music and Your Child, a guide for parent and caregivers.
Tuition is $160.
First sibling over 9 months is $95, and infant sibling 9 months and younger are free.
This is the essential Music Together® class, one that a child can attend from birth through age five—and through all nine song collections. This basic class follows the recommendations of child development researchers, grouping children of a variety of ages in one class. This approach fosters natural, family-style learning where younger children enjoy watching and imitating older ones; older children learn by leading younger ones; and adults are happy because the children in the family can go to class together.
Each child participates at his or her own developmental level in singing, moving, chanting, listening, observing, or exploring musical instruments. We welcome the whole family to join in this important family music experience, and any caregiver—parents, grandparents, nanny—can bring the child(ren) to class.
Each semester includes:
- 9 weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring.
- New CD and Songbook of the current collection (9 in all!), including 25 songs, illustrations, guitar chords/chart, and family activities.
- A Singalong Storybook of a featured song in the collection.
- Parent education resources and online resources.
To see a mixed age class in action, check out this wonderful video at musictogether.com
At what age should I start class with my baby? Now! Babies learn music the way they learn language; by being immersed in it. Just as it is never too early to start talking to your baby, it is never too early to start singin with your baby.
Our Lullaby class provides new-ish moms and moms-to-be to gather and "sing, dance, play, and learn" musically with their 0-7 month infant.
Each semester includes:
- 3 weekly 1 hour classes
- A gift card of music. This gift card has a special access code and instructions for how to download all 18 lullabies from the award-winning Music TogetherLullabies album. The gift card comes in an envelope with a 24-page booklet with lyrics and activities for families to try at home with little ones. And the gift card download code is compatible with the Music Together App!